Kissing your unwanted hair goodbye does not have to entail some nicks from shaving or some burnt, removed skin from waxing every single time. The seemingly endless, repetitive routine of waxing and shaving has finally won you over on resorting to permanent hair reduction.
Bella Medispa tells you why you should opt your way out from the conventional hair removal modality and, instead, make your hair a thing of the past through Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal.
1. IPL offers permanent results! IPL amazingly renders permanent, long-lasting results in getting rid of those unwanted hair by compromising the follicle's ability to re-grow hair in the treated area. It can save you time and money since you do not have to succumb to the cumbersome routine of waxing and shaving every week or month. If you spend $60 a month on a Brazilian and underarm wax from age 25 to 40, that would cost you a total of $10,800 over 15 years. In fact, with IPL, you will only have to spend less than $1500 over the same period with a more lasting, effective result in a comfortable and fast way.
2. IPL is low maintenance! Your therapist usually require you to undergo about 8-10 treatments every six weeks. Some only need a maintenance treatment once a year just to rid stray hairs. With IPL, you are assured that you will not infinitely deal with painful hot waxes and razor blades on a regular basis.
3. IPL promotes patient comfort! Other hair removal methods can be a little too cumbersome to deal with. Most of the conventional modalities lead to discomfort and skin irritation. IPL treatments require minimal discomfort and pain compared to waxing and electrolysis. IPL devices are integrated with active cooling in the hand-pieces which sustains your comfort all throughout the procedure.
4. IPL is fast and convenient! IPL devices cover larger surface areas. Compared to lasers, IPL coverage discharges a broad wavelength range allowing various areas to be targeted concurrently. It can cover large surface areas such as the back, chest and legs which poses great challenge to other modalities. IPL emits a broad spectrum of wavelength for multiple targets, thus treatment procedure doesn't require much time.
5. IPL has minimal post-treatment effects! With IPL, you can surely say farewell to those stubbly razor re-growths, ingrown hairs, burned and removed skin and some razor burns. This does not totally exempt IPL from minor discomforts and side-effects, but since IPL only uses light energy that effectively reaches deep down to the hair follicle which is the target of absorption, it spares the topmost layer of the skin and leaves it untouched. Normally, you will experience slight redness and warmth in the treated area, but it will eventually subside after a short period of time.
Mon 9-5pm, Tues 9-7pm, Wed 9-7pm, Thus 9-7pm, Fri 9-5pm & Sat 9-4pm, Sun Closed
All rights reserved by BellaSpa. Copyrights © 2018 - Made with love by WebworldPk